If you are in one of UCLA’s professional schools (Engineering, Arts & Architecture, Theater, Film & Television, Music, Nursing, Education & Information Studies, Public Affairs) and wish to change into the College of Letters and Science, you should consider what major you intend to pursue and whether you can complete all of your new degree requirements within Time To Degree. Please consult with a College advisor if you will not be able to complete all requirements on time. You should also check with the department  to ensure that you will be eligible to pursue that major. Consider what your overall goals are and how such a change would help you achieve your goals. Speak to an academic advisor if you have any questions.

Once you are ready to change into the College, visit our website to review the process and submit your request.