Students who wish to make changes to their program, such as switching into the College of Letters & Science, declaring a double major or changing/adding a major/minor with over 150 units may be required to submit petitions to their College Advising unit for approval.  Please note that submitting these requests does not guarantee approval.  When you are ready, please visit the Change in Major/Minor/College petition page to submit your request.